There may be an outstanding employee in your organization who has truly gone above and beyond. Or you may have a client whom you’d like to thank for their loyalty and support. All in all, showing appreciation is a wonderful way to express your gratitude to those people in your world who make a difference. Saying thank you is not just a polite thing to do.
It’s a way for people to feel appreciated, honored, respected, treasured, and even admired. But what is a good gift to show appreciation, you’re wondering? We have the perfect answer: chocolate. Its universal appeal, its affordability, variety of options, and the fact that it is suitable for practically any occasion and person of any age makes it ideal.
What is a good appreciation gift?
When it comes to gifts, nothing has the same appeal as chocolate. This is why it is one of the best and most thoughtful thank you gift ideas. If you are curious about how to say thank you with chocolate, then take a look at when to show appreciation and to whom below.
- Client gift: clients are the lifeblood of any business. They help you stay ahead of the competition and keep you in business. Some clients have big accounts with your company and they bring in a lot of work for you, which is ultimately great for you. Offering the personal touch with a chocolate gift to your clients is a really thoughtful way to express your appreciation of them. So, whether you opt for cookie sets, engraved Belgian chocolates or custom, personalized gifts, opting for chocolate is the ideal solution.
- Employee gift: perhaps there is an employee at your business who goes above and beyond every single day. They exceed expectations and go the extra mile to ensure that their work is 100% and more with every task given. These employees are the stars of your organization and rewarding them with a thoughtful gift of chocolate is going to be meaningful for both you and them. Why? Because by showing your appreciation to your employees, they’ll feel respected, trusted, and honored. This will in turn motivate them to continue putting in the best that they can and giving it their all at every opportunity. As a result, your business offering and client service will improve and this can lead to even more business for you through recommendations given by satisfied clients.
- Congratulations: finally, there are congratulations gifts. Whether a client or an employee, special occasions arise throughout the year and these should always be celebrated. The perfect way to do so is with chocolate. You may have a member of staff that has a new baby in their family or someone who has gotten married. An employee may have purchased a new home or your client may have expanded their business operations to a new location. Each of these occasions and more should be recognized and honored to make everyone involved feel special.
What type of thank you chocolate could you give?
But with all the different varieties of chocolate available, what is the best option you can give as a gift? We’re here to help. We’ll do this by showing you what options you have at your fingertips so that you can make the best choice in every unique situation and for each special occasion.
- Chocolate bars: Belgian milk chocolate is adored by millions of people around the world and for good reason. Its high quality and delicious taste mean that the recipient will be able to fully enjoy and immerse themselves into a decadent taste experience. But that’s not all. The Belgian chocolate bars that we offer can also be engraved with a standard or custom message for any occasion. This makes the gift even more personalized than ever. And personalization in gift giving makes for the perfect gift because it shows thoughtfulness and attention to detail.
- Chocolate ensembles: just like the name suggests, chocolate ensembles are collections of different types of chocolate, presented in one box as a whole and final piece. These can come in a variety of different shapes, sizes, and numbers of pieces in the box. What’s more is that they’re highly affordable. In addition to this, you’ll be able to add your own customizable message to the box, making for a highly personalized gifting experience.
- Classic wrapper bars: season’s greetings, holiday wishes, birthday wishes, thank you’s – all of these messages and more can now be expressed to the gift recipient through a thoughtful classic wrapper bar. They come in cases of 50 and cost less than $2.40 per bar, making them a highly affordable gift option.
- Cookie sets: who doesn’t love cookies? But what’s more – who doesn’t love cookie sets? Especially when they’re made of Belgian chocolate, engraved, and come in different and special chocolate varieties. Choose from a pack of 12 for the holiday season or purchase a case of 50. Either way, you’ll be spreading the holiday love far and wide.
- Foiled minis & shapes: stars, shamrock coins, hearts, puzzle pieces, thank you coins and so much more. Our collection of foiled minis and shapes is the sweetest way to add a touch of class and delight to Christmas stockings, a holiday gift box to clients or employees, and generally thrill recipients with your consideration.
- Gift towers & tasting boxes: as a final touch, and for a more special occasion where you truly want to impress, you may also consider gifting a gift tower. These towers can consist of either a chocolate bar and cookies or three-piece chocolate favorites. Whichever option you choose, you’re likely to make a lasting and positive impression.
Are you looking for personalized chocolate gifts?
Personalized gift giving is the way of showing you’ve really put thought and effort into your gift. And what better way than with personalized chocolate? These gifts are thoughtful and considerate and are suitable for almost any palate, age group, and even people with different customs and traditions. Ultimately, chocolate is the way to go when you want to show appreciation – whoever the recipient may be. So, don’t hesitate to browse our varied collections and choose the best gift to express your gratitude.